Saturday, November 29, 2008

Gaming week

Alright, I renewed my memory card. My last one went BZZZZT for some reason.

So, I've been in a controller-pressing mood lately. Recently, I've been playing Tales of Eternia. And I finally beat Undine! Not easy though. So now, I'm at the part where I have to confront Efreet (the fire Craymel who's supposedly more immature than Sylph, though I hardly believe it to be possible). It was pretty easy to find his domain with the floating-air-board-thingy (it was a really long name) that Sylph gave me. SYLPH IS SO CUTE <33 not to mention useful. So, I was fooling around with it thinking "YAY! NOW I DON'T HAVE TO SPEND BILLIONS OF GALD JUST TO TRAVEL IN THE SAME CONTINENT!" And then, I encountered an island in the centre of Inferia with a mountain called Farlos (at least, that's what the map said). And someone there told me about a "bridge" at the top of the mountain. So, whoopie, now I know where the Bridge of Light is, so I can get myself to Celestia. Sadly, I still have to collect Efreet and Rem, I think. Oh, and I'm never going to the Forest of Temptation again. Ever.

No comments: