Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Collab X)

Since Sgt. Keroro has stopped airing on Animax, and I have nothing much to do, I'm working on a collab with Zac (the only guy who's more obssessed with anime than I am, WHY, ZAC, WHY!?)

Anyway, I'm working on comics with him based on the anime (sorta like Sgt. Keroro: The Next Generation). And we made like thousands of OCs for it. Zac wants to show it to the public, and I suggested deviantART (but he's that scared of flamers and we don't have scanners).

Tried making a Maple account. But, I can't because the DATABASE IS IN MAINTAIN MODE or whatever. Maintenance, don't you just hate it? XD

1 comment:

` `♥○♫ ѕẅэєŧ й ѕδϋя ♫○♥` ` said...

hi!! nice blog. anime fan..wahha. can u pls link us,winnie and me,[siti] at lollipop-craver.blogspot.com .. thx ! we linked u oredi. :]